Shoulder/Neck Pain Solutions?

From my personal experience i can tell that these things can can happen to anyone even if youor maintaining your posture whole day but there is a good way to avoid these shoulder and neck pai. I am using a posture corrector for my back and shoulders and specially when im at office i wear it in every 4 hours of day now .it has improved my stability over time . I am amazed that how a simple device can help a complex human body this much. btw i am using Backhero posture corrector. why? becuase it is budget friendly posture brace and it works

I’d also pay attention to how you sleep.

The magic bullet for me was this pillow: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SHC9FG3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I’ve dealt with some variation on this too, though mine is aggravated by a significant shoulder injury followed by a couple fo broken vertebra. The lifesaver for me has been Kelly Starret, (becoming a supple leopard, one of Coach @chad book recommendations. ) A lacrosse ball under the shoulder lying on the ground while raising the hand over the head, followed by some dead hangs, followed by some resistance twists, man what a life saver. The thing is, everyones will be different, but I would just try it til you find the thing that works, but a good PT ( like @AustinPT) can save you a good bit of time, pain and maybe money.

Both of these videos cover basically the same movements, but one was Kelly in his garage, the other was paid for.

Mobility WOD at “The Ready State”

Original Video

These solve my impingement pain completely.

1 Like

thanks for the unsolicited compliment. your check is in the mail

I have dealt with a number of issues with neck, shoulder, back etc. and the neck being one of them. Personally I would go to a physiotherapist to deal with the problem and get direction on what to do to keep it from coming back. I have learned over time…59 …seeing someone with knowledge is a lot quicker to resolve a problem than experimenting on my self based on do it yourself research.

1 Like

hahaha

I was just saying a good PT is worth 4 doctors weight in gold. In my humble opinion of course.

It has made all the difference for me.

1 Like

It’s a typical problem for office workers, but, I think the only way to solve this problem will be to purchase a special massage office chair and to make exercises for your back during the work day. I’ve seen lots of interesting options of massage chairs in the internet, because I’m planning to buy one for myself. I think, you may check High back chair from amazon or choose something like Dowinx Office Chair. Anyway, I wish you good luck with your health and I hope this info was useful for someone.