TrainerRoad users' bikes

According to the shop there’s a tiny mark on the seatpost warranting 25% off MSRP… stumped me though.

4 Likes

Please cut that steerer.

Of course. As soon as I’m sure of the setup

Hope the saddle to bar drop works, that’s very pro. Good looking rig!

It should. Been riding like that for the last 5 yeas. Only difference is that I have opted for a 15 mm longer stem

1 Like

No particular reason but, curious as to the setback of the post? Prob 25 but looks like more.

My fun bike (pic from Sunday).
GPTempDownload

My tri bike, which replaced a 2002 Calfee Tetra-Tri. It feels super-fast but the aero bar setup is really poorly designed with regard to dis-assembly/re-assembly and thus terrible for travel.

My road bike… a Ridley Helium under a local (when I lived in west London) bike shop’s custom paint job. It’s a blast to ride but I’m ready to get a new road bike with disc brakes. (N+1, right?)

My get around bike, a fixed gear, which was used a lot more when we lived in flat London than here in hilly Switzerland. I sometimes ride it down to the 50m outdoor pool in the summer, which means a somewhat mean uphill ride back. 5mi one-way with the second half of the return averaging 2.5% with kicks of 5% and 8%. (Pic is from 5yrs ago when it was new.)

16 Likes

I love how clean this is, beautiful bike.

That’s such a sweet bike! I love the newer Madones! It would definitely be my choice if I was in the market.

2 Likes

:drooling_face: #dreambike

1 Like

I just picked up this 2017 Trek Top Fuel 8 and then went a bit overboard customizing it. Now I have an overwhelming urge to share it.

27 Likes

Indy Fab Ti Crown Jewel.

very slim

Love the paint job on there.

Thanks! Deciding on that was the hardest part of the process!

Beautiful bike and really like the look of those wheels. How are you finding the Reynolds AR58?

What frame size is your madone??

Bottom bracket size has me drooling

4 Likes

Forum won’t let me just reply with one word so here is an opening complete sentence.

Also: THICC

2 Likes

Getting mine soon, so excited. How do you like it??

I’m anticipating actually loving it, but thus far the weather where I’m from has been very uncooperative. I’ve had it out for a quick 40 minute spin when we got a break in the weather but other than that I’ve been indoors on the Tri bike. Disc brakes are absolutely the best - streets were super wet when I took it out and it braked better than my old bike on a dry day.

1 Like