Upload Run and Swim workouts from Garmin/Strava to TR calendar (Feature Request)

Sorry to bump an old post, but I found this thread after googling how to add my swims/runs from Garmin connect to the calendar. I’d definitely like this feature implemented as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since Allan bumped this thread today anyway I don’t have to feel bad :smile: I’d also prioritise this development. Would love to see a TSS added in from runs and swims logged on garmin/Strava and have it all laid out in Calendar.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Could you please be more specific on this one? What does that mean… 2 months? 4 months? 1 year? 2025?

1 Like

I’d like to see this too, thanks

+1 :slight_smile:

Another +1 (and multisport coming into duathlon season!)

1 Like

Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA on this feature since, as with all product development, there can be setbacks and complications that we can’t possibly predict. What I can say, is that this feature is not quite “next in line.” We have a few major projects that we will be working on before we can begin developing run/ swim support including:

• Desktop app feature additions. This will bring the Calendar features for the app into parity with the Web. This includes the ability to add workouts, plans, annotations, etc.
  • Mobile app feature additions.
  • Export to iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.

I hope this helps give an idea of time-frame, I’m sorry I can’t be more specific :pensive: We totally understand the need for this feature, as well as the need for the features listed above, and we are doing our best to develop and grow with the limited resources at our disposal.

6 Likes

+1

I too would love it if importing runs/swims was a top priority. I’m a triathlete and have been trying to make the TrainerRoad calendar work so I can cancel TrainingPeaks, but it is not there yet. It’s so close…thanks for all the hard work that got it to this point!

4 Likes

Thanks, Bryce. It’s never easy to convey bad news. I appreciate your honesty very much.

3 Likes

+1

Sounds great to be able to plan from the phone app, that’s another issue at present. Great to hear that you’re looking into integrating this functionality for swim/run data in future though! Hopefully to sync directly from strava/garmin connect etc.

1 Like