Any Vitargo users out there?

What’s been your experience? Just trying to experiment with new carb options out there for SS workouts at 5am.

2 Likes

yes, I’ve been using it for years. But only for racing and longer outdoor training sessions. Mainly because you need less water/g carb. This is an advantage for longer races.

Solubility can be a pain.

Given the higher cost I don’t see any other advanage to a regular maltodextrin mix. I buy bulk maltodextrin. Mixing ratio is 2:0.6:0.4 maltodextrin:fructose:“some sports drink (basically for flavour)”. This is what I use for my indoor rides (where fuelling is actually needed)

Only positive experience from it. As said above it can be a pain to solve properly. I mainly use it for carb loading. I find it easier than eating a ton of carbs like Nate is doing…

Solubility is definitely a pain. I want to test the version that should be better in this term:

I use vitargo for recovery drinks.

I use the bulkpowders Vitargo. It’s supposed to be the new S2. I must admit I can’t tell the difference to the previous version. Cold spring races are really a problem.