Athlete Interviews – Breakaways with Clif Bar Racing

Any chance the team will be doing a “ride with the pros” type of thing?

At Tulsa? We did the ride last year and had a ton of fun! I bet we will do it again if they have that ride, if not you can join us on our morning rides!

1 Like

That would be great. I have a women’s team and club. We would love to set something up. We live for Tulsa Tough weekend. Lol

1 Like

There’s always that anticipation of what’s going to happen in the up coming season after a hard winter of training! It sounds like you are on the right track with the Sustained Power Build plan and I’m sure you’ll see great results come race day! :slight_smile:

So cool you were able to apply and share this with your team mates! Hope that race went as planned!

Thanks @Ian! The initial plan didn’t work out, buuuuuut I was able to start a breakaway that ended up sticking after I saw my nemesis fade back on a climb a little over halfway the race (learned from the podcast :heart:). It initially was a break of 4, then two teammates were able to bridge with 4 miles to go! It was so cool, and got some awesome photos of us racing in the pouring rain but in a break together :blush:

5 Likes