BBS and Wahoo Elemnt

Sorry for the confusion…I still haven’t been able to get it to work either. I need to send my log files to Wahoo today.

Hi - I’ve got the same issues which i’ve logged with Wahoo. Did they suggest any solutions? Big race this weekend so keen to try and fix ASAP!!

No not yet, I’m still waiting for a reply back but I’ve sent off all of my files

Wahoo asked me for my BBS workout file but I’m not exactly sure what file they want and in what form. Did they ask you for the same thing? What did you send them?

I’ve asked them this question too but they haven’t replied yet

I had to recreate the issue and then send them my logs from the Elemnt. Still awaiting a response

Ok, I had to do the same but they mentioned wanting the bbs workout file as well. Re-creating the issue isn’t very hard because it simply never works…lol

It works for me, on your Wahoo when you pick your route does it show as BBS Race type? I seem to remember reading somewhere it has to be a race file to contain power targets but not sure what other type of route is possible. I might have a play today if I find time.

Yeah I have two options on selecting a route. BBS Race and also I have Course. Neither work haha

I also have BBS Race and BBS Course and neither work for me either.

Just seen this posted by Best Bike Split on Facebook.

3 Likes

Ah at least it’s been acknowledged. Hopefully sorted by Sunday as I got a TT :blush:

1 Like

I notice a new firmware was released yesterday.

Doesn’t mention a fix for BBS though unless it’s covered in “Various crash fixes”

It’s still not working yet so I assume they’re still working on a fix :frowning:

Damn, sorry was hoping that was going to fix it for you.

"Thanks for sending all of that over. Don’t worry about the BBS file for now. We apologize for the issue and have raised a ticket with our developers who are actively working on a fix. Though we do not currently have an exact delivery date, the problem is a priority on our road map for future app and firmware revisions. "

Just received this email from Wahoo support

3 Likes

Is this feature working again yet?

Still not working on my computer

Nope. Still unavailable. I’ve had 3 TT’s since :pensive:

Another firmware released today - doesn’t mention a fix for BBS though.

They’re actually taking their time now :pensive: