Best videos to watch whilst training

Whilst doing workouts, have people got some videos/youtube channels to watch whilst riding? Music is the go to for some workouts but others I’m happy to watch something cycling related- maybe even some races? I’ve been watching Vegan Cyclist, Francis Cade, Cameron Jeffers etc but wonered if there was anything else out there to watch?

Ta

Sam

2 Likes

Currently watching Narcos on Netflix. Not sure I’d find much motivation from pro cycling films, but perhaps self-supported bikepacking films would work.

Normally I have to switch to music for the last 1/3 of workouts with an IF >85!

2 Likes

Personal preference.
UCI xc and dh via redbull tv
uci cx

netflix

2 Likes

I’m catching up on Bojack Horseman right now.

2 Likes

Also, PUBG.

Yowamushi Pedal anime :smiley:

Thanks- for some reason the links didn’t show when creating the thread- apologies.

1 Like

No problem. Happens with subtle differences in terms.

I edited the other threads to include “videos” in the title, for better search linking.

Currently watching Vikings On Demand. Total 65 episodes. Should get me through most of the winter.

3 Likes

Just blazed through the first season of Brooklyn 99. I love the short episodes and it is super funny!

If you like MMA, a UFC event is a great way to get you through longer workouts, especially two hour sweet spot work.

I need to get back into Yawamushi!
Extremely cheesy but fun! :smiley:

this time of year its Dakar!! for sure eh?

RedBull Motorsports has a great YouTube channel for coverage.

1 Like

This guys videos are amazing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I tried to watch one time, but got bored :rofl:

I posted on this a little while ago and made a short list of other’s suggestions:

Hopefully it helps! Lots a pretty good suggestions here as well. I might update my original post so it’s included on my list as well.

2 Likes

Breaking Bad!

Sorry but this looks like a great place for me to put a shameless plug to my cycling vlog, haha. I’m basically just trying to capture my training, I started my vlog during my preparation for Leadville Trail 100 MTB last year and just kept it going since as I enjoy doing it!

3 Likes

I’ve taken to trying to do my weekend (2hr) rides along to premier league soccer, since the broadcast just about covers the time I’m on the bike.

1 Like