Bug: Average Power different in workout and interval graphics

Just as an example look at the “VO2 Max 3” interval from the workout below.

The workout overview shows different values than shown in the interval section. If you shift the workout view by 1 second (would be 12:31 - 14:01 in the example below) it matches again.

This gets disturbing especially for shorter intervals when the differences in watt averages get bigger.

Example ride from @Nate_Pearson :
https://www.trainerroad.com/career/nate/rides/39607207-baird-6

grafik

Would you mind reporting this to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com? They should be able to look into this for you and catalog the bug to streamline the resolution process :slight_smile:

Done

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been having the same issue.
I did a Baird session today where my target power for 1 min intervals was 248 but on analysing the session it says the interval power target was 244.
And on saturday my 15s intervals in Spanish Needle said target power 288 during the session but on analysis the intervals say target was 274.
Does this affect the TSS? Or just the analysis?

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know if this has ever been addressed. Some say it’s due to the ramp up to power in ERG mode. However it does it even when you are on a dumb trainer too. To me I would rather see the target in the summary match the target they are calling for during the interval.

I did Taylor -2 yesterday and I’m new to training in TR. I also noticed that the power target during the workout was 300w, like shown in the blue graph. But in summary it says 293w. What is causing this offset? It is also consistent through all intervals that are said to have a target of 293w.

Hi! Please check in with support about this, they’ll be able to take a look at your internal ride log and see what’s up. Sorry for the trouble!
support@trainerroad.com