Calendar options

I’m having someone look at this now, thanks!

What I’ve done is just look at the plan that I’m currently doing in the Plan Selection tab.

Not a big request, but could you add a hover effect similar to TrainingPeaks when you scroll your mouse on on days that are currently empty? :smile:

Is that because you don’t know it’s clickable? We had a bit of a debate internally on if we should have a hover state or not. Other calendars (like Google Calendar) don’t have hover states, but TP does.

I know it’s clickable, I just think it’s easier for the eyes (my eyes :smile: ) if there’s a hover state. I’m a triathlete but I do only the bike sessions in TR and schedule my own swim and run workouts every week.

Nate,

Has this ‘assign’ been replaced by ‘match’, or are they two different functions? I don’t see the assign any more.

Maybe I’m late to the party but I just noticed we can duplicate single workouts and paste them wherever we want now. This is awesome! Great job TR. Loving this calendar.

We also need to be able to duplicate annotations

1 Like

Copy and paste? :grinning:

there’s no copy and paste for annotations :grinning:

I meant just manually open the annotation, copy the text and paste it in a new one. :man_shrugging:t3:

nate, when you copy an outside workout to the future it carries the completed status with it. By default I think it should revert to planned. Oddly enough it doesn’t allow you to fix it unless you move it back to current date ( deselect completed), then move it back. No biggie but something I noticed when playing around with the new feature. Also scrolling still doesn’t work in iOS correctly ( intermittent), haven’t figured out the pattern yet.
@Nate_Pearson

2 Likes

Hi, about to start using TR and looking at the calendar I can see me ditching Training Peaks once my annual subscription is up, for now though is there a way to sync the TR calendar into TP? This would stop me having to create workouts in TP. The workouts I do, sync from Strava into TR and TP it’s just I’d like to to see what I have planned in TP for the short term at least.

Yes, it’s been replaced with match.

That’s a bug that we will fix. It’s been reported and I believe someone is working on it already.

There is no way to sync your TP calendar to TR or your TR calendar to TP.

1 Like

Is it possible to change what day the week starts? Would be easier for me to see weekly stats as I workout Friday thru Tuesday.

No :frowning:

Possible upcoming feature? :thinking:

I think we could do it, but I don’t think it would get much use and it impacts more stuff (like the TSS chart everywhere and how we calculate weeks).

So as of now, there are no plans, sorry :frowning:.