Calendar options

feature-request
calendar

I’m having someone look at this now, thanks!

0 Likes

What I’ve done is just look at the plan that I’m currently doing in the Plan Selection tab.

0 Likes

Not a big request, but could you add a hover effect similar to TrainingPeaks when you scroll your mouse on on days that are currently empty? :smile:

0 Likes

Is that because you don’t know it’s clickable? We had a bit of a debate internally on if we should have a hover state or not. Other calendars (like Google Calendar) don’t have hover states, but TP does.

0 Likes

I know it’s clickable, I just think it’s easier for the eyes (my eyes :smile: ) if there’s a hover state. I’m a triathlete but I do only the bike sessions in TR and schedule my own swim and run workouts every week.

0 Likes

Nate,

Has this ‘assign’ been replaced by ‘match’, or are they two different functions? I don’t see the assign any more.

0 Likes

Maybe I’m late to the party but I just noticed we can duplicate single workouts and paste them wherever we want now. This is awesome! Great job TR. Loving this calendar.

0 Likes

We also need to be able to duplicate annotations

1 Like

Copy and paste? :grinning:

0 Likes

there’s no copy and paste for annotations :grinning:

0 Likes

I meant just manually open the annotation, copy the text and paste it in a new one. :man_shrugging:t3:

0 Likes

nate, when you copy an outside workout to the future it carries the completed status with it. By default I think it should revert to planned. Oddly enough it doesn’t allow you to fix it unless you move it back to current date ( deselect completed), then move it back. No biggie but something I noticed when playing around with the new feature. Also scrolling still doesn’t work in iOS correctly ( intermittent), haven’t figured out the pattern yet.
@Nate

2 Likes

Hi, about to start using TR and looking at the calendar I can see me ditching Training Peaks once my annual subscription is up, for now though is there a way to sync the TR calendar into TP? This would stop me having to create workouts in TP. The workouts I do, sync from Strava into TR and TP it’s just I’d like to to see what I have planned in TP for the short term at least.

0 Likes

Yes, it’s been replaced with match.

0 Likes

That’s a bug that we will fix. It’s been reported and I believe someone is working on it already.

0 Likes

There is no way to sync your TP calendar to TR or your TR calendar to TP.

1 Like

Is it possible to change what day the week starts? Would be easier for me to see weekly stats as I workout Friday thru Tuesday.

0 Likes

No :frowning:

0 Likes

Possible upcoming feature? :thinking:

0 Likes

I think we could do it, but I don’t think it would get much use and it impacts more stuff (like the TSS chart everywhere and how we calculate weeks).

So as of now, there are no plans, sorry :frowning:.

0 Likes