Calendar options

feature-request
calendar

I have a related issue. After watching (as much as I could, before the quality bombed out after 50 minutes) the latest podcost and hearing how we could enter all kinds of things in there, I decided to enter some of my upcoming, qualifying, brevet events. A series of 200, 300, 400 and 600 km is required to qualify for Paris-Brest-Paris in August 2019 (1200+ km in max 90 hours).

The short rides went kind of ok. I used estimations of 10 hours (200 km), 13 hours (300 km), 22 hours (400) and 35 hours (600). I usually do them quicker, but I’ve been known to have these times too.

The TSS actually falls and when I get to 600 km, it bombs out and becomes a negative value. The only way I could get around it was to set the effort to Custom and TSS of 0. Believe me, doing a 600 km ride and aiming for under 30 hours is a bit of an effort, not 0. :slight_smile:

So even if it would be difficult to estimate TSS based on distance, it isn’t working based on time either.

Best

Oh, that’s a bug. I’ve reported it and we’ll get it scheduled to fix.

In the meantime, I’m as happy as a lark. It’s nice to get an idea about how to plan further down the road. My “events” start in April and continue the season out. By putting in the rides I have to do, I can see how my training plan will pan out a few months down the road. Very good. I can live with the TSS for now.

Take the week-end off :sunny:

I’m also looking forward to calendar syncing with 3rd party calendars.

In the meantime is it possible to provide a method to download my planned workouts in a csv or excel format? I’m sure most are comfortable enough to manipulate something like that into a file that can be manually import to google calendar. Not too bothered about time of day and if I was I don’t mind adding those in myself (not sure of the benefit of having time of day within the trainerroad calendar but could be useful in my google calendar I suppose).

I’m using external calendar sync with Google Cal today. I believe there are a few bugs left and some design work and we’re done. No promises on launch, but it feels close.

is it possible to add the option to record weight into the calendar. I like to record my weight in the mornings after my rides. Maybe under the other Option.

G

Comments elsewhere indicate that weight tracking is something they plan to add.

Thanks, been off the forum for a while, allot has happened, allot has been missed :wink:
I can’t see, when did Nate post that posting ?
G

No problem. Lots going on. I added a related link in my reply above.

Got it, clicked on his posting and it took me to the original.

G