Calendar "undo" function? (Feature Request)

Has an “undo” function for the Calendar been discussed yet?

1 Like

Apparently not, then…

Not that I have seen.

How and where do you see this working?

There is an undo when you add plans! Thank goodness bc I often insert on the wrong day. I can’t say I’ve seeb it outside that context.

1 Like

Possible to have an ‘undo’? I shifted a week by error, and would like to undo it. Is it already there and am I missing it?

1 Like

If you “pushed” or “pulled” a week on accident, you can just click the opposite button to get it back to where you had it before. If when it was shifted it cleared an existing week, you’ll unfortunately have to manually add the workouts back in to your Calendar. The simplest way to do this is open the page for your training plan in a new tab and reference the week in question as you search for the workouts to restore. Let me know if you need any help doing this!
I’m also going to pass along your undo button suggestion to the team. Edit: This isn’t something we’re going to add in the foreseeable future. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Thanks. That is what I did. Opened the plan in another tab, and made the corrections in my calendar.

While that is possible, a simple ‘undo’ would help a lot. Not critical though.

I have a touch screen on my Surface pro 4 and a few times whilst scrolling I’ve accidentally moved one single workout to somewhere else. Can take a while to identify it!

An “UNDO” button would be greatly appreciated, not urgent, but maybe add to the growing list of requests :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I accidentally shifted some workouts while scrolling & don’t know which workouts I moved… might be that I’m new & didn’t pay attention to the initial schedule structure.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you! Unfortunately, we aren’t adding an undo feature at the moment.
What I’d recommend is opening the plan from this page Log In to TrainerRoad in another tab, then use that as a reference for reorganizing your plan. If you’re new enough to not have started the plan, you could also just delete it and re-add it correctly all at once. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip.
I will do that from now on.

First a shout out to Meghan in TR support for helping me today! Awesome attitude and support!

I moved a few weeks around when I should have pushed. In the end I had 3 weeks training in one week(age issue maybe). Anyways after my mistakes it was easiest just to delete the program and start a new one once I am fully recovered from surgery. For now I’m just doing recess 2-3 times a day.

It would have been nice to undo my mistakes!

1 Like

+1 for this feature. I’d love to be able to undo a mistake when I clear a week or remove a planned activity with all my notes… :slight_smile:

Gmail does a good job with this, showing a little popup at the bottom of the screen when you do something like archive an email, etc.

1 Like

Same here - was trying to scroll on my iPad and accidentally moved a workout to a day which already had another workout, and now I don’t know which to move back! It was just after using the iPad for a workout, so my fingers weren’t as steady as they might have been…

2 Likes