Choosing an ISM saddle, style and sizing

He did two fittings with her.

Are you local?

Does anyone have issues with the front arms not staying level? They are level when I start riding but over time, the right arm ends up being a bit higher. This can be pretty painful.

I’m in York PA and there is a place in Baltimore that is great for fittings. Full sweet cycling is run by Johnny May formerly of 20/twenty cycling. I’m just getting back into riding and my girlfriend is starting too. I like the idea of the ism saddles. If you go on their website you can demonsaddles for 20$ for 30 days. I just ordered 2 to demo myself.

@JulianM Stop stop stop, seriously. I can personally vouch for the fact that men very much DO have to be concerned about soft tissue damage on the perineum. I had a really really grim 3 months or more last year with exactly this problem, it’s horrible, depressing, painful in so many ways and extremely worrying.
This is not a women only issue.

Fully understood. But female riders can have particular issues that men don’t have and this thread pertains to them.

1 Like

@ValeCyclist Going through some similar soft tissue issues which I would define as grim and depressing as well. Curious to what actions you took to help resolve (if not to personal). It’s really hard to find any information other than generic text on the internet. I’ve done several fittings… purchased the PS 1.0 which seemed to have promise until I road more aggressive then maybe I should have, urologist visits, PT, etc… pretty bummed.

Private message sent.