Here is my work around for not being able to compare individual rides or workouts:
- Open the Personal Records section on the website.
- Use the drop down in the first window to enter a Custom Range with the exact date of one workout you want to compare.
- Make sure to select the same date for both of the start and end dates.
- Repeat step #2, but choose a different date with another workout/day that you want to compare.
- Repeat one last time (if desired) for the ability to compare up to 3 individual workouts/days.
Note: This grabs any and all workouts from that single day. This may include a warm-up or other rides. But those are unlikely to impact the PR’s on that day.
Additionally, (if you expect that you want to review any events more than once) create a custom season with a single date range, name it appropriately, and you can reuse that day/event any time you want to compare single event records.
The advantage to this method is that you can see all three power graphs together, and can easily see how they compare. But the other method described above is still useful for other details that aren’t captured in the PR graph (like cadence and other stats).