Does anyone know how to edit the TSS of a ride? What happened this morning was my power meter just stopped working after ten minutes and consequently when the ride uploaded to TrainerRoad it only gave me 14 TSS. I just wanted to alter it to roughly what I average on this ride, it’s a commute I do regularly. I have tried to edit it on the webpage of TrainerRoad but all I get is the option to edit the ride name and my ftp?
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to edit the TSS of a ride manually at this time. What you can do, however, is add a manual entry ride that adds the offset TSS needed. Here’s how you can do that:
- Go to Calendar
- Click on the tile for today’s date
- Add an “Other” workout
- Select “Bike” as the Workout Type
- Title it something like “Commute TSS Offset”
- Select 1 second for the Duration
- Select “Custom” for intensity
- Manually enter the extra TSS needed
Sorry about the somewhat clunky workaround, we may revisit the possibility of adding functionality here in the future.