Join us live this Thursday at 8:00am Pacific for this week’s Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast for discussions on dominant team tactics, the best pre-workout snacks, a guide to understanding CTL and more!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- What to pay attention to when you pre-ride a course
- Tire pressure: how low is too low?
- Why you should start with lower pressure than you think
- How to develop a Plan B race strategy
- Pacing long climbs
- A guide to understanding CTL
- Why are you always out of breath climbing stairs?
- Should you ride with a flat or rounded back?
- Why you can put out power on climbs, but not flats
- How to be fast on flat terrain
- Should you eat beans before your next workout?
- How to counter a dominant team