Export workout to Apple health app?

Is it possible to export workout data to the Apple health app? I can’t find a way to do it.
I figured that as a workaround I could export workout data from my TICKR heart rate monitor, which I use when doing a TR workout, to the Wahoo Fitness app and thence to the Health app. But that data doesn’t seem to exist following a TR workout. Any suggestions?

I sync TR workouts to Strava, and Strava syncs to Health.

This, use Strava.

Thanks for the tip. I’m currently not on Strava, so that option didn’t occur to me.

If you have a Garmin wearable, then TR-sync-to-Garmin might also sync the workout to Health using the Garmin Connect app

Yeah, Strava does sync to Apple Health but I’m affected by a bug that causes duplicate workouts to be synced to Apple Health. Complete poop show.

RunGap app :+1:t2:

Yes, and Strava seems to have no interest in fixing the bug. It’s been over a year…

I open Activity app and delete one of the duplicates.

I could be wrong but the duplicate workouts don’t count double towards daily move targets do they? Sure I’ve looked at active calories burned against a workout that appears twice in Apple Health but my daily recorded calories only adds up to one workout expenditure.

I don’t remember. The duplicate workouts count towards miles. I even had Strava post 3 duplicates a few times. Its quite annoying, as other apps doesn’t have this problem.

Strava still hasn’t fixed it since admitting it was an issue over 2 years ago - see October 27 2016 post at bottom of this page: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216917527-Health-App-Integration?page=1#comments

Strava has a local flat 0.7 mile segment as a category 4 climb with 8% grade. It is along a canal, and perfectly flat. I’ve filed support tickets several times and the segment is still wrong. I’ve lost faith in Strava, and stopped paying for premium.

Not only does Strava still have an annoying duplication bug but Wahoo ELEMNT has a weird calorie calculation bug that Strava accepts as correct. So when Wahoo syncs its bogus caloric burn to Strava it in turn triplicates the data to Apple Activities. :exploding_head: :grimacing: