Favero Assioma Travel Mode

Probably not in a car!

Thanks for terminal description, it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

GPLama love the Favero Assioma but tbey constantly have to be charged especially if u drive over to to a starting point i found out that drains the battery? Cmon man…there is got to be a way to fix this…u have a big mega phone please reach out to Favero and give us some advise otherwise inlove pedal power meter:)

You’re best contacting Favero support if you have technical issues with their product such as excessive battery drain.

1 Like

Did it, and it works ! As long as you start with the left pedal !!! It’s only the left pedal that establishes the link to your devices. The right pedal communicates through the left.
Just a little touch with the wires is sufficient to wake the pedal, than you can search the pedal using the app …
Thanks, saved me from disaster !

1 Like

SOLVED. (“works on my pedals”)
Used a simple 1A/5v charger. Bam! Worked immediately.

Used my fancy power brick with voltage detection, adaptive charging speeds, etc… Nothing.
Used my fancy portable battery pack with PD and fast charging,… Nothing.
Tested again with a very old credit card size battery pack. (1A/5V) BAM! worked great.

1 Like

Having had my bike in the bed of our truck back and forth across the country twice in the past year I can confirm there seems to be no reason for Travel Mode… the bumping in the truck didn’t seem to drain the batteries to the point I couldn’t ride anytime at the end of our drive… a

2 Likes

Thanks for the hack. Was stuck in travel mode without the cables. Cut end off of USB cable, exposing red and black wires. Touched red to outside terminal, black to the terminal closest to bikes. Started the app looking, woke up left and it connected, woke up right, and all good. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Fabulous tip!! Just packing up bike and pedals fully charged so put them into Travel Mode and charger not in my kit!! I guess I have to pack the charger then!! Well done mate, thanks for posting!