Feature request: workout text on/off switch in main window (including minimized)

Depending on the workout I’m doing, I either want the text or don’t. Having a switch to control if from the main screen would be nice, rather than having to go to the settings every time.

2 Likes

This! +1

Yes! Already mentioned this on the Facebook group.
So definitely +1

@Nate_Pearson is this something we can get on the roadmap

We could probably do a hot key really easily for desktop. What do you think @Pete?

2 Likes

I really like the idea of being able to switch it on and off during the workout, and I think we can brainstorm on whether something else should be built to go with the hotkey when integrating it. :+1:

2 Likes

@Pete @Nate_Pearson This would be awesome especially in minimized setting and will make watching podcast in youtube or netflix so much better when the workout is pinned to the bottom of the screen.

I’d love a way to do it with the mouse, as my keyboard is somewhat out of reach on the bike, and I usually would want to change this during a workout - I never think of this before text gets in the way :slight_smile: A hotkey is still better than the way it is now though.

Thanks for looking into this.

1 Like