Feedback needed for Calendar plans and race priority on the Training Stress graph

All looking great. Might I ask that the ‘month’ in the calendar be clickable, and opens a date picker. Whatever day is chosen, it navigates the main calendar grid to that week, i.e. see attached image. It’s a bit tedious click back/forward buttons, and scrolling the calendar grid is a bit choppy for me.

Sorry this is very late to the mark. Just catching up on some of these posts.

1. Make it easier to see when a plan starts and ends - can’t see where it ends
  2. Make it easier to see where your races are - works
  3. Make it easier to tell what month is on the Calendar - showing a qtr is helpful

Also

Being able to turn on and off what is being displayed - show or hide every optional graph item would save a huge amount of clutter

Being able to overlay a TSS line from any plan. I get the feeling nearly everyone deviates to some degree from their plan - be it by choice, injury, illness, life in general. A visual reminder of the overall original planed TSS gradient would be a good reference for anyone once they start modifying or missing rides (currently planned TSS graph bars get overwritten once you’ve completed a week) - using a line to show where they were would be helpful). Actually that might be your answer to showing the start and end of any plan. Just show its original TSS Line.

Abbreviate the workout names
Put them in a coloured bar* above the proposed new monthly qtr name display - that would allow for very quick visual references to repeated part plans. Put any overlapping plans on a new line. Add mouseover to this for more info

A W/Kg line/marker

*Use definable colours i.e. season backgrounds, *training plans - season graph bars - markers - lines
It all currently flows into one without start or end.

I’d second this,would find it so much more useful.
I’d like to zoom in so I have more clarity for say a 2 or even 3 month period,where you can see the Yas bars plus all events/races in detail.
I feel that with this I wouldn’t need to use TP at all. At the moment I still do.
Thanks