Final interval music recommendations

If I listened to some of these songs, I’d fall asleep during the interval.

Welcome to the Party
Purple Lamborghini
Steady Mobbin
Through the Fire and the Flames

Game of Thrones theme on repeat

Rage Against the Machine

Ha! We share the same taste in music. Great suggestion’s!

Insane music for nailing intervals include:

Music that isnt bad but still kick ass:

1 Like

I usually blast this for the last interval:

Aptly named, the build is perfect, and just enough space to fill with your own images of glory.

Here is the rest of the album if you are interested:

Zones | Head Technician | Pye Corner Audio

Spotify is a nice choice. But I don’t know whether Spotify app is interval music for Simbian Mobile Disco. Spotify allows free users to access to its music library. So you don’t need to pay for it, like premium streaming music services, including Apple Music, etc.
If it doesn’t match it. You still don’t need to worry about this issue. There is still a way to fix it by using AudFree Spotify Downloader Mac to download and convert Spotify to Simbian Mobile Disco compatible audio formats.
Of course, anyone has his taste. My style is here.

Tool has finally released their catalogue on Spotify. The soundtrack of yesterday’s 5x5 workout was tool, and I had the best workout in a long time :slight_smile:

In a couple of days Tool also will release a new album

Knights of cydonia is such a good song to get pumped, the intro and end

Rollins Band “Search and destroy” album

thanks, I love all this final interval music recommendations.

However, honestly you can’t download these songs offline directly.

But if you want to do that, you can try the audio recorder for pc.

Hope it helps you out.

Your favorite songs from:

Rise Against
Eminem
Fall Out Boy
The Killers
I Hate Kate
Cold War Kids
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
The Offspring

Two I don’t think I’ve seen that have got me through tough intervals recently:

2 Likes

Anything Celine Dion :sunglasses:

1 Like

Perhaps, showing my age, I do no recall having ever heard this song until this version.

Enjoy - about5/6 minutes long - take note of the expressions on the G Flip, the percussionist - pure enjoyment - just like TR userss on that final interval… Saw Alex Lahey live - did not play a version of this on the night - next time…

Lots of other good cover versions and live originals from the JJJ like a version website.
Comments below from a website.

Alex thought she was taking a risk by treading into such “sacred ground” but joined by an all-star band (featuring G Flip and Jono from Cry Club) she pulled off a faithfully theatrical rendition of what some consider the Emo National Anthem. Her gutsy performance threw us all back to 2000s memories of side fringes, eyeliner, and iPods. It even earned the tick of approval [from MCR frontman Gerard Way]

The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy…mostly because I was introduced to the song through this video :fire:

1 Like

This one will get you in a trance like state to get through ANYTHING!

1 Like

Work Bitch. by Britney Spears. :muscle::+1:

Always does the job for me when i comes to hard workouts.

I was doing run intervals, hard one song, recover the next, and for the last “go hard” interval a 7 minute version of this came up on Pandora. I won’t say how it went, but there was a moment at minute 5 where I wanted to die, and figured out what the heck was happening.

For songs that help push me through, I don’t need anger (I carry that in my pockets, handing it out like Halloween candy :innocent: ), I just need a nice beat with which I can sync my cadence.

These have popped up at the right time during intervals in the last couple of weeks.

• Se Iluminaba - Fred De Palma & Ana Mena
  • Block Rockin’ Beats - The Chemical Brothers
  • Lights - Ellie Goulding
  • Carry You Home - Zara Larsson
  • Coming Home - Diddy & Dirty Money
  • Faded (Tiesto’s Deep House Remix) - Alan Walker
  • We Trying to Stay Alive - Wyclef
  • Drop Dead Cynical - Amaranthe