Forum & Homepage Dark Mode (Feature Request)

Would it be possible to get a dark mode for the forum and my trainerroad.com page? My eyes would thank you.

13 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! Up next on our Development Roadmap is a full revamp of the applications, but we will keep this idea in mind as we complete tasks and resources free up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

For Chrome you can use the Dark Mode extension for now: Dark Mode - Chrome Web Store It’s not to bad.

3 Likes

I had the same thought – a few weeks ago, for the forum anyway. I regularly dark-mode reading websites with a chrome plugin called stylebot. With a little technical savvy and css knowledge, you can make most websites at least passably dim. If anyone actually tries it, I can share my forum css override with you.

@Bryce, now that iOS 13 is coming with dark mode on my device (at least on Safari), I think that it would be great to read the forum on a darker color.

Any update for this part of the initial request?

1 Like

It is still not a planned feature at the moment, however, if the demand continues to build we may reconsider.

For anyone interestred, feel free to throw a your “+1” in support on this thread so that we can guage interest more effectively :slight_smile: .

Thanks everyone!

9 Likes

Amen - dark mode please!

Yes, please!

+1

+1, More options is usually gooder :stuck_out_tongue:

+1, yeeeaaaaaah :sunglasses:

+1

Or add the forum to the app :nerd_face:

+1

+1

yeah… dark mode ftw

+1

+1. Much better for at work browsing and is less conspicuous.

2 Likes

+1

+1

It should be the highest priority