Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

Fang Mountain +1. 16-25mins in, I believe I saw 2-3 errors.

Early in Lamarck there’s a reference to Standard Mode, but it is referred to by the wrong name (maybe an old name for it?). Maybe it was called ‘Swing’ Mode?

Bald Knob: 0:00:23
“you’ll have to option to incorporate” → “you’ll have the option to incorporate”
0:00:42
“perferably” → “preferably”
0:10:46
“your from” → “your form

While not in-ride, here is one from workout text for a mid volume full distance triathlon base plan long base run (1:40) in week 5 (I think): “This is also where you continue building the oh-so important belief that you can wrong long without falling apart.”

Carpathian Peak +2 before the 3rd interval about 1:07 into the ride it says your next set comes in 30 seconds I think - but there was at least 90 seconds left.

Volunteer - about 2 minutes in it says you have 45 minutes, but it is only 30 minutes.

Black

36:30 “you’re” → “your”

McAdie -1, ~48:00, “56:00” - > “50:00”

Lion rock, around minute 26 (recovery). Pelotonor: missing space between peloton and or

Buckhorn…could use some motivational text to get through 3 x 20min race starts…or maybe a joke at 10 minutes in to each interval…give me something!

Taylor -3 just introduced itself as Taylor -2 but then went on to describe the workout correctly :thinking:

Goddard. After the form sprints at about 35 minutes, the graph shows low power for 1 minute and then slightly higher power for 2 minutes. The interval timer shows one interval for 3 minutes for the 2 combined.

McAdie +1

The primary objective of over-unders is to increase your ability to tolerate and utilize the byproducts that accompany riding above your FTP, all while maintaining a reasonably high power output. In doing so, you?ll develop the ability to handle changes in pace while quite a lot of work.

Spencer +2 also says 1 minute until the final interval, but there is actually 2 minutes until it starts. Then in the final interval it says 10 seconds to go, when there is actually 20 seconds.

In doing so, you’ll develop the ability to handle changes in pace while quite a lot of work.

Avalanche Spire +1 workout text.

Gendarme -3

I noted at the end (during cooldown, not sure the exact time) it says something along the lines of ‘good job for completing this hour long session’, but its only a 45 minute ride.

Wynne +1 is wrong throughout. Copied from Wynne and not properly adapted, I’d guess. Lots of “one interval to go” when there was still two to go, etc.

Tallac

0:25:47 - “The when the Target power jumps up…”

1 Like

Hi TR,

Suggestion for Coach Chad and the in-ride instruction team: in the instructions, if there is a conditional (that is, an ‘if’), please put the “if” at the beginning of the sentence, not the middle. For example:

“Begin to increase your x, if you are in ERG mode…” would be much better as,
“If you are in ERG mode, begin to increase your x…”

Its a newb mistake for us riders to fall for, i know, but its a really easy rule to follow for the future that will eliminate misunderstanding altogether. Thanks!

Taylor-2 (SSBMV2) after 7 of 14 30 sec intervals in set 1 the text states that there are only 5 to go instead of 7.

You could fix it or maybe do this deliberately on other workouts to encourage some extra mental fortitude :wink:

1 Like

Tallac +2, ~30:30, “The when…” → “Then when…”