Help fix in-ride text typos; post them here 👇

Mary Austin -1 – at around 22 minutes in it says something like you are close to the power going below FTP, but at that point power is already just under FTP. Maybe a vestige from the normal Mary Austin?

Antelope -5 at 35:56, the text says 'we’ll check in again at the 50minute mark”, I presume this should be the 40min mark

Bashful +1 says 8 minute recoveries, but it is 6 minutes.

Tallac +3
At the end of 4th interval it says something about completing the final interval. But there is one more to come.

Carpathian Peak +2- I’m guessing this should be be “Time TO decide”

Spencer: With 3 minutes of the cool down done the text tells you you have 5 minutes left to spin out the legs (or similar) before going into the usual recovery prompts.

Gould+1

• ~17:30 dippe → dipped
  • ~37:15 emply → employ

Washington +4, while describing what is to come the text finishes off with something like “and today you get one more 6 minute interval”, but they are 7 minutes long in Washington +4

Whorl, ~28:45, “From…” → “Form”

Bays + 1

Mentions easy spinning for an hour, but workout is 90 minutes. Bays (without +1) is 60 minutes.

It is depressing how many mistakes we can find together :slightly_frowning_face:

Andrews +1: Description says 4 late-ride sprints “for 10 seconds each.” They’re actually 20 seconds each.

Looking glass: Around minute 38 power is decreasing not ‘climbing’

??? takes a lot more than that to depress me. With all these workouts and with so many of them consisting of expansions and reductions, there are bound to be copy and paste slips. No big deal. It kind of peps me up and gives me something else to think about when it happens.

2 Likes

Also in Washington+4… it states the name of the workout as “Stevens”…something like “this version of Stevens has one more set of intervals”.

2 Likes

Fang Mountain +1, one of the messages refers to a peak of 105%, should be 110%.

Chad’s gonna need therapy with all this negative reinforcement.

1 Like

Tallac+4 Two typos

1. At 59mins it says there are 5 mins to the end of the interval, however it is actually 3 minutes.
  2. There is another typo around 1h 42 mins in (but sorry I was doing the interval when I noticed it, wrote the time down, but can’t read what the issue was that I wrote down.) You will have to have a look

I hope that helps

Bald Knob. About minute 40, the information that flashes at the bottom shows 14 minutes for the one minute ramp up and then shows 1 minute for the 14 minute interval.

This morning I did beacon and it kept talking about soccer, its called football @chad

8 Likes