Help Us Improve TrainerRoad! (Workout Translations)

Same thing for Italian

1 Like

Happy to help with Norwegian

1 Like

Checked Russian. It’s clearly machine translated. If you look at the translation and try to “translate back” word-by-word then you sorta-kinda may make sense out of it. But if I show translated text to a person who doesn’t know English, they’ll definitely be confused with the instructions.

4 Likes

Survey completed. Definitively lots of work to do yet on the Spanish translation to be useful.

1 Like

I would totally switch to Russian for sweet spot workouts… To keep it entertaining :rofl:

2 Likes

That is an understatement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for taking the time to look over these translations and give us your feedback. As you can probably tell from the consensus, we won’t be utilizing these.

As we move forward with a new solution, I’ll report back to this thread to keep you all updated. I also want to note that these are not the only languages we are focusing on. This was simply our first test run.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Why you specified Spanish (Spain) are you guys working on Spanish for Latin America? I could help with Spanish for Latin America, just in case!

1 Like

Happy to help with korean.

1 Like

Outsourcing this to a translation agency might be the best option

3 Likes

Happy to help with Spanish (Spain). Drop a line if you need some help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is. Also is the priciest.

Usually they charge per word. And if it’s deemed “specialized” language, the rate per word goes up.

1 Like

Happy to help with German!

1 Like

Same here (with german).

Happy to help with Italian

I think, I can help you with Russian. My Russian language is pretty good, I even worked as a translator for about a year. If you need qualified help in translating other languages, then here is the outline of the service Certified Translation Services Online from Language Experts , which I worked in when I was a translator. From experience, I can say that great guys are gathered there and they have a pretty zealous selection of employees.

…and another one willing to translate for ze germanz :wink: Danke

I’d like to translate into Japanese!

You still need someone to proof read your English. There are lots of spelling and grammatical errors still in there.

1 Like

Hi Maybe use DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator this is way better than google translate .

2 Likes