I had a look around and could not find anything specific regarding my question. If I missed it, please pop a link
I am currently on the SSB LV 1 plan, and I have structured my training week as follows:
- Monday: 60 minute interval session
- Tuesday: 60 minute interval session
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday: 90 minute interval session
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 3-5 hour group rides ranging from really easy to really hard (depending on which group). Unfortunately I don’t have a power meter on my bike, so no TSS readings
- Sunday: Either a chill coffee ride or rest
When building the plan, the original layout was Tuesday/Thursday 60 minute interval sessions, and a 90 minute session on Saturday. I moved this around to accommodate my group rides. I sometimes feel like I have not recovered enough for the longer Thursday classes, and I am worried that this is because of my back to back training days on Monday and Tuesday.
Does my weekly layout make sense? I was unsure if I should move the Saturday interval session as I did, or just count my group ride as a training day, and only have two interval sessions during the week on a Tuesday and Thursday.
Hope this makes sense! Thanks for the help