Having used a number of other systems in the passed, both in labs, outdoors, on watches, bike computers etc. A few ideas to help TR go from great to amazing.
- add a ‘quick resistance’ to add or drop 5% 10%. Sometimes I’m too goosed to see let alone work a computer or phone properly.
- show the estimated TSS so that the rider can get to the expected TSS. To many times I hit just 1 below.
- change colour of the HR or power number to show the zone you are in. Otherwise why do we use zones?
- maybe have a bike selector tool to chose whether you did TT or road. This can help with reasoning for lower/higher wattage in intervals.
- when uploading races or hard rides, is there an algorithm that can be implemented to show potential power left in the tank after each hard effort. Like a ‘matches burned’ meter (over 125% FTP for 3mins). Xert used to have something where it showed how much max power you had left after each burst of effort. Can help with post race analysis.
Cheers boys. Great work on both app and podcast. 5 stars for all things TR