Importing previous Trainerroad workouts after deleting my account

Hi there,

I suspect I may be the only TR user with this issue. but I would be grateful if there was some way I could sort this out.

I deleted my Trainerroad account along with all my previous workouts (my bad :frowning: ), I had too many indoor app subcriptions, I thought I would ‘clean up’, but it was a bad idea.

I have since created a new account and synced all my previous workouts from Strava, but for some reason all my previous TR workouts do not pull through. Any idea why this would be?

I have done approx 250 TR workouts, all currently on Strava, I don’t mind downloading the original workout files from Strava but even when trying to manually upload these to TR it doesn’t work.
I tried importing these into TrainingPeaks and it works but would like to use TR exclusively

Any suggestions?
Thanks

You should submit this to the trainerroad support desk - they can probably help you with this better than forum users

2 Likes

Will do, thanks.

what @trpnhntr says. Your ride sync seems to work if it is bringing back in old rides that were generated in strava, and I can understand how it wouldn’t automatically import old TR rides that had been sync’d out into strava. support@trainerrroad.com is probably your best friend here.

2 Likes

Yup, support@trainerroad.com is the best bet.

2 Likes

Cool thanks, will send onto the support team

2 Likes