Join us live for a discussion on whether intermittent fasting is good for endurance training, how to use lab test data to improve performance, why Sweetspot training is so hard and much more. Episode 194 is live this Thursday at 8:00am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode
- How Nate won an MTB race in the Expert Category
- What we learned at a mountain bike skills clinic
- Why cross-training doesn’t always help you get faster
- What Jonathan and Chad learned from a weeklong backcountry skiing training camp
- How to plan for multiple races in one day
- Tips to get upgrade points
- Does intermittent fasting work for cyclists?
- Are fasted workouts considered intermittent fasting?
- Why intermittent fasting is so misunderstood
- Is laboratory testing actually useful?
- What your VO2max data means for performance
- How to use body fat and resting metabolic rate data
- Why Sweetspot training is so hard
How to Become a Faster Mountain Biker:
Race Analysis videos:
Dr. Jason Fung’s website:
The new TrainerRoad Reviews page:
Search for DEXA on our SoundCloud channel:
Carpathian Peak +2 workout: