🎉🎉🎉 Introducing Outside Workouts! 🎉🎉🎉

I’ll quote myself :smiley: : “We have nothing to announce about outside workouts on head units at this time.”

11 Likes

Can you explain this main set to me. What does 6 6 mean? And the power targets appear to be missing

1 Like

That’s a typo, we’ll get it fixed right away. Thanks!

3 Likes

Here’s another…

What workout is that second one?

1 Like

It’s from the half distance base program. It looks like possibly all of the outdoor bike workouts are incorrect

This is so cool. The RPE versions have potential for gym bikes during travel.

I’m going to try one tomorrow morning if I can make it out (Bird-1 equivalent, Artist Point).

Great to see yet another differentiation from other training platforms, and a move from the trainer focus.

4 Likes

I’m in a recovery week and the first couple of outdoor equivalents look fine.

This could be one of my favourite workouts. 70 minutes at 19-22watts :joy:

9 Likes

In the half distance low volume base plan?

I somehow saw that smiley blinking at me, but it could well have been my imagination.

1 Like

Is your FTP set correctly? We’re looking into it on our side. We’ll let you know when that’s fixed.

1 Like

Yes. It works fine on my manually loaded workouts for this week…

Dang, thought the alternative to Baxter was going to be Pearson!!! It’s Mica :slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

Not on your plan, but I have Antelope coming up and this is what I see:

1 Like

Does this mean we need to do an outdoor FTP test also? My understanding is that indoor vs outdoor is rarely the same. If so, will there be an auto-adjust feature where we can input both of our FTPs and the workout intensity will change based on which we choose?
Cool concept, thanks Nate!

4 Likes

Hadn’t even thought of that, this just keeps getting better!

1 Like

I think you mean wink. :wink:

Guessing it is a weird on-off bug, or a temporary glitch. I’m sure the TR crew will straighten things out!

3 Likes

We are all in Early Access to find these bugs after all!

7 Likes