Kudos to the TrainerRoad Customer Service Team

I just wanted to drop a quick note to Thank the incredible Customer Service team over at Trainerroad. From the time I began being interested in indoor training to now when I’m having syncing issues/questions all, and I mean ALL, customer service members have been helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Moreover, they are supportive, which for a newbie is ever more important when entering the new world of cycling and training.

Overall because of the Trainerroad I feel better, fitter, and faster, and you are a big part to thank for that.

From my understanding, @Nate_Pearson is the CEO and I’d like for him to be aware of the extraordinary service, of which I’m sure he is already.

There is a difference between saying “we appreciate your business” and then truly showing how a customer’s business is appreciated.

Keep it up!

19 Likes

The level of support during the desktop Beta release was superb. Support staff were scouring this forum of any issue raised, and responding to all, from the “the Beta is not working” when the user was actually not running the Beta, down to suggestions, individual issues, name it, on an almost hourly basis. Daily releases were documented, you could see the average time between bug report and fix - really amazing work.

Let’s say it’s slightly different from some other suppliers of cycling training equipment and software who shall remain nameless.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the praise! I’ll be sure to pass your thanks onto the team :slight_smile:

We try to do everything that we possibly can, and it’s great to hear that our efforts are appreciated!

3 Likes