Las Vegas bike shops / rentals

Visiting Las Vegas next week. Any cool bike shops that I have to visit? Anywhere where I can rent a mountain bike and ride trail ride out their front door? Or any other suggestions. I’m going to go train at CT Fletcher’s gym for sure.

I visited Pro Cyclery when I was there and they were quite friendly. I didn’t end up renting as I wasn’t prepared, but they rent and run tours as well. Quite close to Red Rock.

2 Likes

I had a great experience with Las Vegas Cyclery👍

1 Like

For rental, or just a cool shop to visit?

https://www.mcghies.com/ Has private MTB tours on Blue Diamond trails. It’s not terribly expensive and they’ll pick up and drop off at hotel. Have done several private days.

2 Likes

+1 for Pro Cyclery. We hired two bikes from there back in 2017 and did Red Rock. Would do again.

1 Like

Las Vegas Cyclery. They are very close to Red Rock Canyon. We rented road bikes, but they are affiliated with Escape Adventures MTB Tours, so I’d expect MTBs too.

2 Likes

I just rented some bikes from mcghies and would recommend them as well. It was a lot cheaper to go through them to rent anything that had shimano 105 or above. They have mtb rentals as well.

If you do decide to do any roadie stuff when you’re out there, you should check out the the River Mountains Loop – 35mi of well-paved bike/running trail that goes down to Lake Mead and back.

1 Like

Check out all mountain cycles in Boulder City if your into mountain biking they have good rentals and shuttle services also

1 Like

Another vote for Las Vegas Cyclerly. I rode to MTB trails from their shop…about a mile. They also have showers and you can leave bags if needed. The trails nearby are super fun and flowy.

1 Like

Good to know about the trails being a mile away! That’s the kind of info you look for but none of them put on their site! Thanks!

This is where I road to: Bear’s Best Mountain Biking Trails | Trailforks

Bear’s Best. Fun trails, fairly well marked but bring a phone and download trailforks. Pay attention on the trails, otherwise you are liable to hit a cactus and flat. Good luck!

1 Like