Let us bow our heads in silence... the demise of MTB Podcast

Main Episode page, click any to open, with access to multiple platforms.

3 Likes

Duhh… sorry I didn’t spend enough time exploring that simple page :slight_smile: Thank you @mcneese.chad!

1 Like

Actually that doesn’t work either. And if you search for “mtbpodcast <episode #>”, google knows it but the link is busted:

podtail.com has all the episodes.

@Jonathan compliments for your marketing strategy :slight_smile: I can say, it worked perfectly :wink:
After listening to all the MTB podcasts, you got me interested enough in TR, started listening to the TR podcast and finally got me to invest in a trainer and subscription :+1: (took me about 1,5 years I guess)
As a fellow marketing professional I can respect this long term approach very much :fist_left:

(@Nate_Pearson Jonathan should get a big bonus for his work, in my opinion you have a very good marketing strategy)

And I would love to hear more rambling about dreambuilds , suspension setup and all the valuable answers to user questions on the MTB podcast!

6 Likes

Another shout out for MTBPodcast and getting more MTB content on the TR podcast!

MTB’ers, rise up and shout!

2 Likes

Count me in. I keep hoping a new episode will show up in the que… Is it really dead, like for sure??? Say it aint so!

@Jonathan announced on the latest TR podcast that there will be more podcast content coming, so perhaps there will be a new version on the main TR channel?

5 Likes

That is something I was wondering too…

1 Like

TR version of the MTB podcast?

1 Like

Possibly. I am guessing on some more focused content than the broader one. Maybe special episodes or even recurring ones on Women’s issues (with Amber and others?), specific discipline focus, more tactics in those disciplines. Will be interesting to see where they are headed.

1 Like

Hadn’t gotten through the whole podcast yet. That would be welcome news!

2 Likes

Thanks to @TheStevenLewis and @Jonathan for all the MTB podcasts they did produce. Like so many others, I too, miss that podcast and would love it if they, with or without TR support, could put out some more content. Maybe when Nomad Lewis is in Reno @Nate_Pearson could invite him to be a guest on the TR podcast. Hint, hint, wink, nod.

5 Likes

In TR’s defense, the mountains are covered with snow around here! Kind of hard to get in the mood when we’re skiing the mountains instead of riding the mountains.

3 Likes

Same!

UPDATE:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B76rfFqnJZe/?igshid=11ohce0sm9lvb

4 Likes

Not to hijack the thread, but I was wondering why @TheStevenLewis didn’t buy a bigger 5th wheel.

:thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There’s always fat bikes!

I want to know if he wrapped the thing in frame protector before rolling out.

4 Likes

me too!