Let's see your paincave!

Haha nice !

Wouldn’t work for me though - cats would jump every time I emit strange noises on hard intervals :smiley:

2 Likes

How long before a cat comes down and pushes your phone off, because…cat.

6 Likes

Humble little pain cave and bike shop.

5 Likes

No picture but finally got myself a 2nd lasko pro after toiling away with one pro and one lasko cyclone, which frankly is not good at all. Hopefully having more air movement can help squeeze a little more out of myself as I’ve felt my summer indoor rides (except for endurance) have been a mixed bag after a super awesome year until late June

1 Like

Unique feature is the media stand. I’m a better musician than cyclist, I suppose a fair amount of that may be attributable to age. Bike is on a kicker core. The fan is a Vornado always set to high.

3 Likes

Nice setup. What’s the steel bike hanging on the wall?

1 Like

1986 Raleigh Technium 440. It’s my roommates, he’s a mountain biker and wanted a road bike since we’ve had a really wet year here in Tx.

That bike is a year older than me!

New pain cave in progress…

5 Likes

Have you dug up an old car? :flushed:

2 Likes

I think he found a flat pedal used by a dinosaur or Andre the Giant

2 Likes

From what we can see its a Morris Minor Post Office Van! OR at least the rear doors, chassis and floor pan!

1 Like

Any steel leaf springs…I’m thinking rock plate designs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let us know if you unearth Jimmy Hoffa…

3 Likes

There might be…except it would probably be hard to distinguish under the rust :smile:

1 Like

This could get interesting, very quickly!!

1 Like

A few upgrades to the cave as trainer season approaches. Love tweaking things from time to time to optimize my set up.

Before:

After:

13 Likes

Where’s your fan gone?

Stanley fan under the table?

Where did the bikes go?

It’s a Lasko, but yep under the table pointed right at the bike. Those fans are amazing!

The TT bike on the wall has since been sold. The Stigmata’s a keeper though!

Off camera is a BMC Roadmachine and a Santa Cruz Hightower so n+1 is still in full effect.