Let's see your paincave!

Glad I’m not the only one who started with an (t)rusty drying rack. :hugs: It worked astonishing well, but was a bodge. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Love this set up. Bike is pretty sweet too!

3 Likes

What TV stand is that?

This is it:)

Audio2000’s AST423Y Mobile Flat Panel Portable Tripod TV Stand https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G3Q3N18/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_3oc9Bb6T7WMBP

2 Likes

Nice, thanks. You like it? Recommend it?

Yes sir it is a very sturdy stand especially for the price. You can also buy an ad on computer stand depending on your set up. You could even just pick it up and take it out on the back porch or wherever you need to and watch TV anywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

What tablet is that?

It is an Amazon Fire Tablet. It has dropped the blue tooth connection for the kickr and my HRM on 2 different rides so I am going back to the iPhone in the interim.

1 Like

Ouch. Thats a bummer. I’m looking to get something for TR and Z to replace my aging iPad that won’t break the bank.

Cheapest option for Z is Apple TV 4K.

TR runs on just about any decent tablet or phone.

1 Like

Too bad I dumped all my Apple TVs for Fire TVs. I’m running an iPad Air 2 right now so no rush but its not without it’s limitations.

lol I got an ipad 2 and I am in the same place. I cant even get a ride to load on it because it is so old.

I got one of these, and am going to get a 2nd one for super cooling. I love this fan

1 Like

Cheap iPads here:
https://www.factorydirect.ca/products/ipads-3?pagesize=32&orderby=11&fbclid=IwAR2BhnmWIMpLPBw3BGVo5SZURzt9rzaTc_t7_PbJiCaulIRuOHx7CixwP1g

Zwift for iOS requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, all iPad Pro models, iPad (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).

Output to big screen via Airplay mirroring or using HDMI Dongle.

M.

1 Like

Haha classic!
I too, use an ironing board!

I posted my cave setup somewhere earlier in this thread but have since added some weight training equipment. Wow, I had no idea how much room it would take up so this is how I arranged things so I have room to actually lift. My bike has been moved to the corner. So far it’s working well. Please don’t judge the massive amount of weight on the bar, I’m a newbie :slight_smile:

26 Likes

I am jealous. Plain and simple.

1 Like

iPad and the Wahoo Snapper on Bluetooth! Music stand and two fans on the wireless outdoor light controller complete the setup. Works well, but a monitor setup would be cool also… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

John Tesh at that, no doubt.

Don’t be.

Think Rocky IV. Rockys methods were rough and ready, Dragos were cutting edge.

Rocky won. :facepunch::grinning:

1 Like