Let's see your paincave!

Riding is riding.

I’m probably going to steal that floor light idea! It’s just what I’ve been looking for!

4 Likes

this is the most impressive monitor (aka projector) i have ever seen!

1 Like

Upgrades!

• 33 year old receiver + speakers so I can hear podcasts
  • multiple fan on/off control
6 Likes

You beat me to it :joy:

2 Likes

Damn… Some of the Pain Caves are nicer than the hotels I stay in. Anyway… Here is where I face the beast…PNG

17 Likes

“I love pink taco”… you must be single :wink:

5 Likes

Hahaha… It’s restaurant in Vegas at the Hard Rock. My wife and I used to eat there every trip.

2 Likes

Sweet setup, any info on the ipad mount? Thanks!

What happens when you start demo’ing basement but have to reprioritize on the kitchen

You get a crappy looking space for workouts but, we make it work! This is what it looks like when we’re both not riding and doing alternate exercises. I really gotta clear that area, probably full demo and just keep it bare until we’re ready to spend on rebuild. (fan is on the side…and gosh does it make a difference!)

5 Likes

Here is our new pain cave, compared to the old one. We kicked our kids out and are now using it.

13 Likes

thought it was a Bette Midler 1980s stand up comedy reference :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks. I got it from Tacx for $40. I think it is on Amazon as well.

They integrate into the skirting boards and are perfect accompaniment to some banging music. Best personalised spin.

1 Like

I probably wont be as fancy then… I’ll just run a LED strip around the top of the skirting board… possibly at the top of the room too :smiley:

I found the skirting boards specifically to do it. They are PVC though not wood.

1 Like

Very cool, thanks!

During a real busy year, I would bring my trainer and bike to work, my son’s swim practices, soccer practices… and train wherever I could find a flat spot. TrainerRoad worked that year. My first triathlon podium on a trusty Trek 1.1.

17 Likes

We don’t have much space to work with, so it’s a bit crammed but it works. C2 erg, C2 SkiErg and a trainer.

11 Likes

TV seems a mite high. Wouldn’t it be better at eye-level?

EDIT: Is that a baby monitor? Done some workouts with one of those nearby!