Let's see your paincave!

I barely use that tv as I primarily focus on the TR screen (which would usually be set up on my laptop). Yep that’s a baby monitor on an ironing board. All of my training is done during my daughters nap in the afternoon. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Makes sense! Although I would really struggle not going on an actual ride if it was as beautiful out as your picture shows!

Interesting setup for your Tacx Vortex. Kind of rocking plate. How does it work? Cheers

Here is my base thread about Rocker Plates. Check it and.snd ask questions there if you have any.

1 Like

It’s cheap, cheerful, and takes some of the edge off. It isn’t as elegant as many of the other solutions out there, but works for me.

2 Likes

Agreed. Approach did pay off when it came race time.

Setup in the basement. Running both zwift and TR using a Cable device.

15 Likes

Got dayum, what’s that stealth fighter bike on the wall mount :star_struck:

Specifically, what are those wheels?

1 Like

Canyon Aeroad. Most likely Reynolds 62s

You got it. :slightly_smiling_face: Wheels are Reynolds Strike slg

1 Like

Nice! What type of wall mount is that may I ask?

Similar to this one → Dan pedal hook - DaHÄNGER Barkworx Inc.

With some shelves to keep it better in place on the wall

2 Likes

Converted a bay in the garage and finally cleaned up for a picture…as much as i enjoy a paincave I am sure happy to be riding outside lately!

30 Likes

What an amazing cave!

1 Like

Damn. That’s some pro $hit right there. Very nice.

1 Like

Where are the fans, man?! WHERE ARE THE FANS?

8 Likes

Is that 5 top ag awards? Nice!

2 Likes

What dehumidifier are you using? Does it work well?

Very curious how you integrate the skierg into your training. Been considering one of these for upper body and core strength, and using on non-cycling days.

Just moved, new place doesn’t have a garage (yet) so commandeered a bedroom :slight_smile:

70% gym 30% office

12 Likes