Let's see your paincave!

bike

Obviously some of these guys are not married.

Just the basics…my old Trek sitting on a Kickr Snap.

My better part is very supportive, when it comes to my fitness-room. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dude, how do you deal with that WTB saddle and drop bars? Is it safe to assume you do more indoor rides on the tops and such? Seems that there would be a bit too much pressure where you don’t want it if you were leaned forward in a traditional roadie af position…

I spend most of the time on the hoods but I find it pretty comfortable in other positions as well.

Looks great man!

What kind of table are you using there?

The lime with caffeine tablets. I believe it’s the energy line.

Joined TR this evening. Got Zwift and TR working together. Looking forward to the winter :grin:

You feelin’ lucky?!?

I found it at a local university surplus sale. It’s an old standing desk. I picked it up for $5. It was the perfect height for my application.

Many a happy hour spent in the pain cave!

That is a stellar setup!
I really like how you have used the top drawer of the toolbox for the laptop. I’m stuck in our old shed, but it gets the job done so I can’t really complain.

Vasa!

I get most of the basement to myself

If I put as much effort into riding my bike as I did to set this up I might actually be a good cyclist!!

It ain’t pretty, but it’s a place to suffer not to relax​:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

…just moved to our new house @Hufeisensiedlung.
Less lofty, more like a pain-cave.
Ventilator will fix that…

Greetings from berlin, arne

That looks like a pain prison.

Needz moar fan! :stuck_out_tongue: