Los Angeles / South Bay T.R. Users? (CBR Race Series)

Hey Folks,

Who’s in the LA / South Bay and doing the CBR series?
Looks like I’m going to renew my license for the first time in 6-7 years and start doing some crits + RRs again.

Thought it’d be rad to connect with other users.

1 Like

I’m in LA; I don’t do any of the crits (focused on XC) but I bounce around to the various big group rides (Now, Montrose, Rose Bowl, etc) so happy to connect there.

Tagging @KorbenDallas since maybe he is LA based on some of his posts.

1 Like

I’m to the east in AZ but, I get over to Socal and try to do CBR’s, Ontario, Barrio, DPGP, MBGP and maybe Redlands, and Murrieta. I just have trouble getting week ends off so I’ll miss the first couple looks like. Keep posting and when I can make it I’ll post up…

1 Like

San Diego (south county) here, but no plans to race this year with Thing 2 due in four weeks. Just training through the year.

1 Like

Long Beach here, normally do the ElDo Tuesday crits and Time Trials. Was planning on maybe doing some of the CBR series this year as well to get more in.

1 Like

I’m in the San Fernando Valley and I did a few of the CBR’s last year as I was working my way up from Cat 5 and just needed lots of race starts. Crits aren’t really my jam, and breakaways are much harder to come by now that I’m racing in the P/1/2 field, but I still might come out to a couple since there aren’t that many road race options around LA. CBR runs a good event and the courses are safe.

I occasionally make it over the hill to Now or Nicholls rides and I try to make it out to the Simi ride as often as I can in the winter.

1 Like

I’ll be at many of them, but not this coming weekend (I’m out of town). I’m usually racing in the afternoon with women’s P 1/2/3. My husband loves to photograph a lot of the races so we like to hang out for several of the races.

1 Like

Anyone doing CBR#4 tomorrow (March 24th)? We are headed that way from Phoenix now…racing 45/50+ then 35/40+. Green/white Landis/Trek kit. Say hello!