Membership Longevity

I’m curious, how long have people been a member of TR and how many career rides have you done. I’ve apparently done 492 rides on TR. I was a subscriber when it was in Beta, I have testing history in TR from 2013 but can’t figure out how long I’ve been a user, I guess since then.
Any other long timers, I couldn’t imagine not being a subscriber and always find it interesting when they read out questions where the asker says he’s about to join - just do it.

5 Likes

Member since November 2015, 840 TrainerRoad rides in that time

4 Likes

Joined in late Nov 2015:

7 Likes

A relative newbie, I’ve been a member since November 2018 and have 137 rides.

3 Likes

Hey Chad, where did you get that screen shot from, I struggled to find my number, it’s possibly staring me in the face, I had a “boy” look.

2 Likes

Career → Past rides

2 Likes

I have a 200ftp recorded on nov 6 2013 but I had a dumb trainer and a Bluetooth sensor, and I don’t think TR supported that yet. Nov 2014 is my first change in ftp at 207 (this is when they rolled out Bluetooth support). I have 904 trainerroad rides in my past rides screen

2 Likes

Joined Jan 2017
464 Tr RIdes
1084 Other.

3 Likes

Joined October 2012, 732 TR rides. Typically a Low-Mid volume guy since I’m triathlete.

ETA: Started with my Kinetic Road Machine… and I’m still using it. :grinning: I did upgrade to Favero Assioma Duo’s a couple winters ago to finally move on from virtual power, but TR served me well training without a power meter for a lot of years as well.

5 Likes

Looks like I’m currently the king of TR, who can beat my 900 rides? Lol

3 Likes

577 for me. Since 2014 I think, but not sure and I didn’t scroll all the way back to see.

4 Likes

Joined the closed Beta in September 2011 with ~300 rides. Submitted a few bugs on the Mac and replies were direct from Nate and Reid (the other co-founder, where is he now?)

I am one of those people who uses the trainer mostly in Winter since I’m not a racer. I’m also in Australia so even with fans its really hot in when its not mid-winter!

Suspended my account briefly a couple of years ago when my apartment (and bikes) went up in flames, but been happy to have supported from before Nate gave up his day job (shame I don’t have shares :grinning:).

4 Likes

nice one, yes I have loved the progression and growth of the product and feel strangely very linked to the whole thing now, I’m sure many will think that bizarre.
Also as a tech Product Manager for years, I’ve loved how they link the podcast and how they promote. If you’re reading guys, it’s top class.

2 Likes

Over at The Sufferfest the last I read.

1 Like

Member since at least July 2012

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.02.18 PM

11 Likes

Well you took over the king of TR mantle for now!

4 Likes

My membership started Jan of 2018, so I just started year three last weekend. I’ve done 235 TR rides in that time. One of which was Disaster, so I think it should count for at least 2.

3 Likes

joined in Nov 2011. Can’t remember if it was in beta or not. 643 trainerroad rides.

3 Likes

I think the first ride I can find with TR was July 15, 2011. I think i emailed them after seeing something on slowtwitch and they set up my account.

1035 TR rides logged so far.

5 Likes

First ride ever was done in my shed with a power tap on a Kurt kinetic road machine.

Here’s mine, although I’m not at the top for the most rides.

And here’s my wife.

32 Likes