No Live Podcast This Week (June 3 - June 7) :(

Hey all,

We will not be having a live podcast this week since Pete and Nate are out of the office, and Chad and I are sick.

That said, we have a lot of Race Analysis content coming up this week! We already posted the Epic Rides Whiskey Off-Road Fat Tire Crit with Keegan Swenson, we have the “Beat Pete Challenge” criterium coming up, and we have the criterium where Nate and Jonathan used team tactics to handily win a criterium. They’re all awesome episodes!

Thanks for understanding, and we’re already looking forward to chatting live with y’all next week!

8 Likes

Get well soon! Looking forward to the videos

2 Likes

Wait … @Nate_Pearson isn’t the one who’s sick?

8 Likes

Believe it or not! hehe

3 Likes

I haven’t been sick for 5.5 months!!! :muscle:

18 Likes

What’s going on? Next you’ll tell me Sweet Spot workouts have no training benefit. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Seriously though, really happy to hear this. Hopefully your run of good health continues.

3 Likes

I’m always looking forward to the podcast. Gutted!

1 Like

I believe that’s purely down to tart cherry juice

1 Like

any news on a podcast for this week? im not sure i can handle no new podcast for 2 weeks in a row lol

2 Likes

Was so happy to see the new MTB podcast out @Jonathan!

1 Like

It’s going to be on Friday this week.

4 Likes

I don’t pay $0/month for this podcast for you guys to be late!

7 Likes

awesome thank you sir…i have a 90 min ride planned on Saturday morning. So, if you could make it at least 90min that would be awesome. i’m sure with the week off everyone will have lots to talk about. Thanks again for the 5 star podcast,forum, training system and community

1 Like

Has it been posted?

Here is the latest content we have put out.

Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast 207:

Race Analysis Videos:

1 Like