Podcast Recommendations

One that isn’t made anymore but that I really enjoyed was Open Mic with Mike Creed.
Pretty irreverent and some good behind the scenes conversations with some pro riders.

Listened to an episode of the Downtime ([http://www.downtimepodcast.com/]) podcast while doing my workout yesterday. It was a really interesting episode featuring Rachael and Gee Athertons coach, talking a lot about strength and conditioning.

Velocast specifically for “This Week in Cycling History”.

Ben Greenfield.

*edited that this is not an endorsement, but the response to someone who was asking who the “snake oil salesman” is.

I guess I’m the minority as I don’t think that is a fair statement, it’s not as if he’s trying to sell some magic elixir claiming you will beat Froome up Ventoux. Sure sometimes his guests can be on the otherside of woo :face_with_monocle:, but there are usually a few nuggets you can take away from each episode. If nothing else it can be entertaining. :man_shrugging:

He sells magic bracelets. And coffee enemas.

My bullshit detector would be flashing all sorts of crazy colors if my lower intestine wasn’t so well “detox’d” with his Kion coffee enema…

Now that’s just a waste of perfectly good coffee. Just don’t tell me you sleep in a faraday cage too. :crazy_face:

Velonews is a great podcast. Go to the fast talk podcasts. It’s always on topic. They have different guest speakers like matt Fitzgerald who wrote How bad do you want it and racing weight and Joe friel who wrote the cycling bible and many others.