This thread is a home for discussing specific Polarized training workouts and experiences with them.
Here are a few TrainerRoad workouts that may work for this context. Many are not exact matches to the Dr. Seiler info, but they may be useful for this method.
Black Hawk -4: intervals at 105% FTP with 5-minute recoveries.
- This also has several more variations with different recovery duration.
- Black Hawk -4: intervals at 105% FTP with 5-minute recoveries.
- Polarized Training Discussion (Fast Talk podcast & Flo Cycling podcast)
- Quality over Quantity vs. 80/20 (or Chad vs. Matt ;))
- Fast Talk, ep. 68: The Big Picture
- Polarized Training with Stephen Seiler, PhD | EP#177 That Triathlon Show
- Seiler’s 8-minute intervals (Polarized)
- My Polarized Training Experience (Chad McNeese & others)