Post your Strava 2019 Year in Sport!

This was my best year ever for training hours. I also did 179 Trainer Road workouts, thank you TR.

You can use this link for your 2019 Strava summary (for US users not sure for non-US):

Strava Year in Sport

Let’s see how your 2019 turned out!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Impressive!!!

1 Like

Good year…plan to make 2020 better!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Is 500 hours the norm for you or was 2019 a banner year for you? Super impressed, great work.

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

@Stringwise Thanks…2019 was a big year. I really focused on my training, and made some huge gains. It was just a touch bigger than what I’ve done before, but the difference was the structure and focus. I’m excited to roll into 2020 with this as my springboard. Using TR has gotten me to the “next level” for sure

2 Likes

That’s awesome and a very cool summery page too!

The simple bump in hours alone from 2018 (~7hrs weekly to ~9) drove some nice gains. I’m hoping for more now with truly structured training going down.

2 Likes

No gym mileage included. Can’t wait to see this years total as they will sync this year.

2 Likes

Hmm :thinking:

2 Likes

Tuesday was my most active day of the week. Tuesday?? 17 century rides. There’s something I could improve on in 2020.

2 Likes

3 bad months stopped me getting close to 350 hours but power up, (4.7-4.8 w/kg at peak) weight down so bring on 2020!

4 Likes

This year end reports are the only reason I think about using strava but still don’t I just use TR and Garmin.

I don’t think either has hours but it has miles. I ended last year with 9803 miles if weren’t for a week off the bike in December would have ended higher but miles really don’t mean squat as I do all my training inside and only race outside. I do get to race quite a bit though. I ended the season with 60 plus races.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Had my link before Christmas, thought it was a bit early for year end.

Normally over 600 hours but was ill for 5 weeks ~ March so ended up in the low to mid 500s.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Now you have me interested in VeloViewer

2 Likes

It’s a really nice tool, the guys that run it are mad keen cyclists too. It’s been great to see how it’s developed and even adopted by numerous pro teams. Easily worth £10 per year.

1 Like