Professional fitting services

Yup, as a fitter, I am likely biased. But I feel that the person performing the fit is more important than the tools or system employed.

I’ve mentioned this elsewhere

• The most important tools for a fitter are the ears (solid listening skills), eyes (observant) and an open mind (to pull the riders comments and position on the together).
  • The other stuff is nice, and can help the fitting process. But they can also become a distraction or even a crutch, if the fitter isn’t really good at the basics.

And this too

• But the most important tool in the process is the fitter. They must listen, understand and work with YOU to find the fit that best suits YOUR NEEDS (not their opinion, current fashion, etc.)

• Try to get some referrals from prior customers to see if they were happy with the fitter and overall results.

• I have seen some great feedback from mine and other fits. Some people benefit more than others depending on how much fiddling they have done and how close they may already be to their optimal fit.

• But it can be especially beneficial if you are struggling with fit related issues and can’t solve them yourself. It’s funny how common sense some solutions are, but you don’t know them and can’t diagnose them without the external perspective and one that is able to spot the necessary flags to make the best corrections.

2 Likes