Projected TSS differs between Career and Calendar charts

Hi,

My TSS Chart in Career Page and in Calendar differs significantly for future/projected levels. Is this a bug? Anyone else having this issue?

Career%20vs%20Calendar

4 Likes

I have noticed this as well. No idea why. Like the OP, my rolling 6wk average TSS trend lines in the weekly TSS chart thatā€™s on both the Calendar page (at the top) and on the Career page, donā€™t match up. They show different 6wk trends.

Am i missing something or shouldnā€™t these be the same? Below are my own examples:

Calendar TSS Chart - showing a 6wk trend of 321 for the week of Jan 21.

Career TSS Chart - showing a 6wk trend of 484 for the week of Jan 21.

1 Like

Donā€™t want this going into the abyss. Given the data oriented culture of this forum and of the TR crew, Iā€™m surprised that there are discrepancies between Career and Calendar TSS charts.

Does anyone have exact matches, or other examples of them not matching? Iā€™d love to understand what is going on to have the 6wk calculations fluctuateā€¦

Thanks.

This is a pretty old bug that I contacted support about. Surprised itā€™s not been fixed yet.

Mike

1 Like

Yes I am also curious if all users have diffs between the charts or if only a few users?

Close but not the same here:

Little ā€œmtn topā€ peak in week 3 on career page:
39%20PM

And ā€œlittle mtnā€ top peak in week 4 over on calendar page:
21%20PM

Waiting for fix then. Hope they will check this issue soon,

Prediction on my Calendar page has a strange dip as well.
Carreer page looks normal

I can confirm that I see this discrepancy too in projected TSS between my Career and Calendar page.

I contacted support with this issue a few weeks ago. I also see inconsistencies in activity TSS Between website/desktop app/mobile app. Painful to see new features being rolled out while these go unresolved. I feel that the correct display of data is paramount to buying in to the TR approach and trusting the predictions/projections.

Same here. Is it when we make changes to the plan mid week?

Does anyone else have a drop in 6 week avg TSS on the upcoming week on the calender page?
On my career page it looks OK. See pictures below

Yeah, itā€™s been mentioned a few times on here. I havenā€™t heard any official response to it, but itā€™s definitely noticed by multiple people.

Hey guys!

I looked into this and we have an open ā€œissueā€ for it sitting in our backlog. Our dev team is aware of it, but the fix hasnā€™t been prioritized recently since weā€™ve had our resources focused elsewhere. If we get a fix put in for it in the near future, Iā€™ll try to comment here to update everyone. Thanks for pointing it out! :smile:

@larry Iā€™ve noticed the same thing and kinda driving me nuts :neutral_face:
Is it calculated differently or at different points of the week career vs calendar?

Career:

Calendar:

Edit: Honestly thought this was a bug with my own account a while back, today it was really annoying, I asked around and was directed towards this post and it seems this is a known issueā€¦ A function that is used 24/7 (as @PT1 notes) I donā€™t understand why this ā€œissueā€ has existed for so longā€¦

Appreciate the openness from the dev team, but having a feature that tells you two different things really needs sorting out as a priority - this is the stuff that users are ā€˜usingā€™

4 Likes

I understand and completely agree! I checked with our Web product manager and weā€™re hoping to get it addressed in the coming weeks. We donā€™t have a lot of manpower on the Web side at the moment, since weā€™re focused on an app revamp. Like I said, Iā€™ll keep you all posted! Cheers!

3 Likes

Yes, please keep us postedā€¦ :+1:t3:

Just for context, I opened a support ticket about this very issue on October 15 2018!

Mike

1 Like

If I could fix it myself, I would!! :crossed_fingers: that we get it taken care of soonā€¦

2 Likes