Quick marketing poll - 15 secs of your time please

Honestly, none of these are even close. I can’t vote for any of them…

I was looking for relevant

I would’ve said tough if it was available. As in mentally tough. Beautiful was a close second.

Maybe I’m not really hip :thinking:

Dedicated is good. 6:15am banging out intervals… yeah. Chose “safe” because it’s true… good hard effort without worry. Powerful is also really good.

Sweaty.

I also have trouble with the listed words. I would say ‘productive’.

1 Like

Beginng of a session (powerful) or end of a session (crushed)?

Yeah, none of them, really…

I only feel hip on the bike when riding my penny farthing without hands while sipping my fair trade espresso.

Similarly, “Worthy” conjures up images of Wayne’s World and groveling on the floor in front of my bike and iPad set to TrainerRoad.

I like powerful because of its play on words with watts but it doesn’t tell the whole story.

I have to admit this is a hard exercise because it changes from workout to workout and from day to day. Some days and some workouts I feel powerful but others it’s more relaxed (like when doing Baxter).

“Focused” might be the most consistent feeling because regardless of the workout or day, when I get on TrainerRoad, I know that workout has a purpose and I am getting it done. It also encapsulates the mind-body connection that I get when riding I am focused on how I am breathing, how my legs are moving, my body position on the TT bike, or the visions of my next race.

Just my two watts…

3 Likes

I guess marketing doesn’t want to say “Our users tell us we make them puke, feel sick, wish they were dead and worse!”

So no vote from me, sorry. Even if i’m beautiful, it’s not thanks to trainerroad :rofl:

1 Like

I agree, committed.

M

I’m with @Kuttermax

Committed

1 Like

Smart says it all

@Warhound
Actualy, knowing our users feel like puking and feeling nauseaous after a session, makes sense to me. Go with that! (but no pictures please)

I’ve never felt any of those things either, like many on here. Should add a none of the above option