Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Dude…your day job!!! :+1::+1::+1:

That’s my WTF face :laughing::wink:

Umm…ok…I just noticed…

Do you have “SHUT UP!” tattooed on your legs?!?! :flushed:

Haha yup and it’s in like bike chain. Little
Reminded especially during a hard TT or of course during those really tough TR workouts!

10 Likes

:boom::doughnut: DOUGHNUT CYCLING SHORTS!!! :doughnut::boom:

Mind blown once :exploding_head: …shame on you.

Mind blown twice :exploding_head: :exploding_head: …shame on me!

4 Likes

Figured you’d appreciate those, had those made from Jakroo 2 seasons ago (same ones who do the TR kit). Whats the point of riding so much if you can’t enjoy the Donuts!

After reading about that guy that wins all the doughnut races and now seeing others with doughnut kit, I question if you are in fact the Captain :man_pilot: of said Doughnuts :doughnut:.

I’m demoting you to MajorGeneral_Doughnutman.

2 Likes

What’s a day job?

1 Like

Something you’ll never have the pleasure of quitting…? :thinking::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bahahahahah!

Climbing shots are the best (by far), photographers have all the time to take a bunch of pics of you, and at least one of those is gonna be good :smile:

Can you name this climb? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Scott MTB Marathon
Hope Valley, UK, September 2018

Yeah I’m still on 26” and 3x9. Deal with it!

11 Likes

Club Crit Champs last weekend. Got dropped 20mins in after the race got blown to pieces… Was still a fun outing though!

Imgur

8 Likes

Stelvio?

2 Likes

You aren’t alone there. I am too! haha

2 Likes

Awesome bike there the Fourstroke 01. :metal:

2 Likes

The Roadmachine, red one, is sold and replaced with a Scott Addict RC15 Di2 2018 but that hasn’t seen the outside yet because it’s mounted to my trainer and it’s still cold here in Sweden. :rofl:

5 Likes

Pulling back a break after soloing away in my collegiate race a few hours earlier. Last year I would have been dropped early on in this race. Gives me motivation to keep after training and couldn’t be happier with how TrainerRoad has helped me progress. :+1:

11 Likes

The 3rd wheel’s face :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor guy looks like he is about to explode and you are just cheesing

3 Likes

LSD: long, slow distances. Galibier and Ventoux on a fully loaded touring bike.

Alps%202010%20240a

18 Likes