Ride Photos / Action Shots!

Local 25m TT

6 Likes

Morrison, CO. -12 C

7 Likes

From the race this Sunday. Felt a cold coming on Saturday and it got worse Sunday but I still finished 3:rd in my cat. M30 and 35:th in total of 280+ riders.

11 Likes

They said it wil be fun, they said the weather will be good…and then the hailstorm/rain came, temperature dropped from 11 degrees celcius to 1…all minutes before the start (btw…i am 2nd from the left, white helmet)

only 20 of 60 starters made it to the finish, I was not one of them…

16 Likes

Bravo for the bravery! I’ve raced in hail, feels like 1,000 neighbourhood kids all shooting their Red Rider air rifles at you all at the same time.

Kudos for even being on the start line. I’m seeing quite a few hands with no gloves!

1 Like

From one of the crit on F1 track in Qatar. Almost got caught. I remember I finished it im top 10 :nerd_face:

27 Likes

A 5 minute break between hail storms, it’s mid March where on earth did the hail and sleet come from?

16 Likes

and what would be the first 4 rules? :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

I rode from Aldershot to Aberdeen in memory of my best mate. He died in Aldershot and was buried in a little village in the Cairngorms in Scotland. 1000km in 4 days self supported, perfect weather, perfect ride!

22 Likes

Summer Crits vs Winter CX

26 Likes

Man, what a shot! Looking good!

2 Likes

See rule #5, LOLS

Beginner Race Program cornering drills.

11 Likes

Everybody’s so matchy matchy here! Let me fix that :joy:

19 Likes

Start of stage 1 of Pan Pacific Master (Australia 2018). Finished 11th overall.

10 Likes

Ummm… why doesn’t your kit match? Rule #1, look good :wink:.

:face_vomiting:

Rule #1 Make your own rules. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I liked this one from a race this past weekend

9 Likes