"Save for later" feature request

Would be great to have option to flag workouts of interest to ride at a later time. Sort of like building a wishlist of sessions that I might swap out during a plan. There are always great workout suggestions on the forum with a link to the session, Thus, a “save for later “ button or something like that would be terrific. Thanks

1 Like

I think this is a good idea, and should be relatively easy to implement. In fact when I saw your post I was convinced that such a feature must exist, and was surprised that it doesn’t.

1 Like

Is this different than what you get marking a workout as a favorite?

1 Like

This exists on the mobile app, but not on web. It would be nice if they were sync’d.

For now I just look up the workout on the mobile app whenever I see something on the forums that catches my eye.

2 Likes

May be a semantic thing, but personally, I would like to delineate between “for later’s” and “favorites”. I do indeed star workouts in iOS as favorites when I find a particular one I come back to. “Save for later” would be great for sessions that haven’t necessarily been done by a user before.

Perhaps workout favorite tags. I know my favorites have grown large, but I can’t organize them in anyway . In your example one tag could be “new ones to try” etc

2 Likes

User created tags are planned and coming along with the shared access and interface between all apps and the web.

It will come in a future update.

4 Likes

That explains it! I knew I’d seen the feature somewhere. Yes, hopefully soon they’ll match up.