Share your Ramp Test playlists!

I like the harder stuff. I made this when I was doing the 8min FTP test. It’s timed to get the juices flowing during the two 8 min blocks.

3 Likes

Created this EDM playlist when Ramp Test X was first released. First seven tracks ramp up in intensity while the rest of the songs are in no specific order, but good for jumping around mid-test or during an extended workout.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1238607068/playlist/3XNn23JblyZjBhjBSTniQB?si=8WB_0AKKTaCiA8ZWdUbZ1A

2 Likes

Used your playlist for my ramp test this morning Scott! Thanks :pray: Of Course I lost 9% FTP, but I’ll blame a month off training rather than your music selection :joy:

3 Likes

Just think how much you would have lost without the playlist LOL.

Remember - the key is to hold on until RATM so you can scream at your legs, ‘f*** you I won’t do what you tell mee~~~~~~’"

3 Likes

Hah! Must’ve heard that in cool down stupor cause it didn’t even register :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

SCNTST - BASEMENT STRUCTURE (Original Mix)

DVBBS & Borgeous - TSUNAMI (Original Mix)

50 Cent - I Get Money

(Great one for honking up a climb to rather than testing solely…)

Fat Joe, Remy Ma - All The Way Up ft. French Montana, Infared

Leftfield- Phat Planet

Limp Bizkit - Rollin’

Ace Hood - Bugatti (Explicit) ft. Future, Rick Ross

Drake - 10 Bands

The Prodigy - Smack my ***** Up

The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)

Sevendust - Enemy

(Look at your face, look at your legs)

Nine Inch Nails - Just Like You Imagined

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out

Netsky - Come Alive

Out on the road for Tempo rides anything by Eton Messy/Essential Night I like to plod along to, mostly Deep House.

2 Likes

This is my playlist for high intensity days Spotify

1 Like

and also this one :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Depeche Mode. FTW. Great stuff.

2 Likes

I’m the same way, I can’t handle when songs end and I’m suffering. This is one of my favorite hard workout mixes:

Last two ramp tests I rocked it old school:

Ventilator Blues is a little slower but the lyrics are perfect fit for ending the ramp test “when your spine is cracking and your hands they shake, heart is bursting and your butts gonna break”

Daaaamn this is hard! Will save this for Disaster Day next month ;).

1 Like

I don’t do the ramp test but on the 8 min FTP test I do Killing Strangers (MM) on the first interval and then Hell March (red Alert) on the second one, Smashing tracks!

depeche mode great driving music I must try it for cycling

1 Like

Mogwai: My Father My King was my go-to for the 20 minute FTP test. Mogwai - My Father, My King - YouTube.

pre-ramp test, I would make an hour long playlist from the first four ramones records. now with the new format, this seems to work real well…

Ramones - Live At The Rainbow - December 31, 1977 - YouTube

hey ho, let’s go!

This one is REALLY hard.:crazy_face:

It’s Hardcore/Terror so be warned.
180-230 bpm so you can keep pedaling on the beat witch really helps you during and ftp test of TT intervals.

2 Likes